BiG ExposEngaging teams and stakeholders to absorb strategically important information and understand the implications for their own work, held in one or multiple locations.
BiG expos are ideal for when you need to engage large groups with strategically important information, communicating the impacts and implications for their own work as teams and individuals.
- can be set up at a client site or on a remote basis and are typically for 200 to 5,000 participants, over a 1 to 4 week period across single or multiple locations
- is a meticulously shaped high impact engagement experience
- is supported in advance and for the duration of the expo by a team of design and delivery experts
- is created in specially configured environments to support learning, generate excitement and allow for self-paced and guided exploration
Objectives can cover:
- Sharing a vision
- Updating on progress
- Exploring and learning more about work being done
Our expos will keep your people informed and motivated by using carefully planned and critical communications processes, methods and materials which will encourage and challenge teams to contribute and get involved. Significant emphasis is placed on the upfront design, orchestrating the end-to-end attendee experience, ensuring messaging and engagement is consistent throughout and delivering compelling stories built around desired outcomes with the audience in mind.
Stakeholder experience is measured and reported while structured and unstructured networking strengthens stakeholder communities.
Typical Expo Timeline
Think of us when…
- You need to share a new direction for the organisation
- You are rolling out a major change that involves sharing information with hundreds or even thousands of people
- You want to launch a new initiative/product/service to your organisation
- You want to create a learning experience for your people
- You want to establish embed a new way of working
But…you want to do that in a tailored, engaging and truly interactive way.