BiG EventsSingle transformative sessions to solve complex challenges and create a community of change champions quickly, held over one to a few days.
Consider a BiG event if your organisation is on a change journey, facing complex, multi-stakeholder strategic challenges and traditional change approaches are not delivering what you need.
- can be run on a mobile basis for 25 to 200 participants and typically last from 1 to 3 days
- is a meticulously shaped high impact working session
- is delivered in a specially configured environment by a team of event design and delivery experts
- uses BiG’s unique and proven facilitation approach to a predetermined and clearly articulated scope and set of objectives
Objectives can cover:
- Creating a vision
- Developing a strategy
- Designing an operating model
- Agreeing a go-to-market approach
- Shaping a global transformation programme
Our events help your people make all the necessary decisions for successful direction setting and design and implementation planning. Events are typically high value when making the transition from strategy to execution.
Great ideas are generated, in combination with facts and leading practices, delivering high quality, tangible outcomes and outputs.
Typical Event Timeline
Think of us when…
Your organisation needs to…
- Build an inspiring, shared vision and strategy for the future and a plan to get you there
- Design an operating model which will allow you to compete better, which your people are committed to
- Engage people from across your organisation to translate a strategy into action with a clearly defined programme of work
- Drive important work and is fed up with the cost and approach you get with ‘typical’ consultancies