Multiple high impact interventions and agile work practices to accelerate programmes of work.
Why do you need Accelerated Programme Delivery?
To accelerate important programmes of work where varied stakeholder communities need to be engaged at different times and where work needs to move forward at pace.
What is Accelerated Programme Delivery?
- The BiG approach to programme delivery applies the key principles of High Impact Collaboration and Agile working.
- Every programme and intervention is bespoke. However our programmes typically go from strategy and intent through to establishing all the necessary components for successful execution – a clear proposition, people, process and technology requirements, roadmap and schedule development, governance, ways of working, risk management and business case development.
- Programmes can be run as a hub at a client site or on a remote basis and are typically for
30 to 150 participants over a 1 to 6 week period, with clear points of participation for different stakeholder groups.
How does it work?
- Programmes are designed to include a series of collaborative interventions. These high impact interventions are designed and delivered using the BiG approach, engaging the right stakeholder groups to optimise solution design. A programme design team works in advance and between interventions driving rapid iteration of key artefacts and flexing session agendas where required.
- Where appropriate we can incorporate prototyping (wire-framing and real-time coding) of solutions to enable broader understanding and engagement.
Typical Transformation Event Timeline
Think of us when…
Your important programmes of work need to…
- Mobilise – making sure everyone explores, challenges, iterates and buys into the why, what, how, when of the programme – truly setting the programme up for success
- Accelerate the engagement or design phase e.g. rapidly design customer journeys, new products, business requirements
- Get back on track – If a programme is not delivering as it should and needs a course correction quickly
Contact us about your transformation challenges. We are always happy to talk through your situation and bring some BiG thinking to it.