What do you want to achieve?
We need to reshape, develop and roll-out our Regional / Functional / BU strategy in response to, or as part of, a strategic change
Operating Model Design
We need to redesign our Operating Model, following strategic change and for reasons of efficiency and effectiveness.
Business Partnering and Joint Ventures
We need to explore the full potential of a future business partnering relationship identifying synergies and opportunities and agree our way of working.
Proposition and Service Design
We need to create a new service or proposition, or transform existing services and propositions to grow our business.
Go-to-market and Account Planning
We need to agree the best way to go to market, considering tools, jurisdiction and accounts to deliver growth.
We need to organise ourselves to make a change and design how we will do that.
Solution Design and Prototyping
We need to rapidly define and shape a solution through agreeing the approach and gathering requirements. We need to rapidly and tangibly develop and test new ideas, to identify ideal solutions and services.
Roll-out and Communications
We need to engage our stakeholders (employees, customers, internal, external, partners) to inform and excite them about the future.
…of using BiG’s High Impact Collaboration approach
…of working with BiG
Typically, we help to solve complex, frequently systemic challenges which involve lots of people from diverse stakeholder groups. Our solutions include Events, Hubs and Expos, each designed to tackle specific solution and delivery requirements, taking your organisation in a new direction and keeping it on course to get the results you’re looking for.
Single transformative sessions to solve complex challenges and create a community of change champions quickly, held over one to a few days.
Driving and accelerating productivity and growth through multiple high impact sessions taking place over weeks or months.
Many organisations are dealing with the urgent necessity to work remotely in a ‘1 to many’ mode as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. Whilst remote working isn’t new, as a result of the current situation, we believe it will become the norm for more scenarios and is here to stay.
For situations requiring groups to work effectively together, we design and run Events, Hubs and Expos (our Collaboration Solutions). The need to deliver these Solutions and help groups to work effectively together in a remote context is now greater than ever.
Think of us when…
Your organisation needs to…
- Build an inspiring, shared vision and strategy for the future and a plan to get you there
- Design an operating model which will allow you to compete better, which your people are committed to
- Engage people from across your organisation to translate a strategy into action with a clearly defined programme of work
- Drive important work and is fed up with the cost and approach you get with ‘typical’ consultancies
Your important programmes of work need to…
- Mobilise – making sure everyone explores, challenges, iterates and buys into the why, what, how, when of the programme – truly setting the programme up for success
- Accelerate the engagement or design phase e.g. rapidly design customer journeys, new products, business requirements
- Get back on track – If a programme is not delivering as it should and needs a course correction quickly
We’ve helped some of the world’s best organisations do great things…
“My team have said this is the best week’s work they’ve ever done.”
“We achieved 6 months work in 3 days.”
“The BiG team are all amazing at what they do.”